Down Load FREE Ebook
To help you create your own headlines!
7 Things Only Kids of Late 70’s Know
- Daisy Duke (Catherine Bach) was every young boy’s dream girl. Young girls wanted to look just like her! If you didn’t resemble her, you had absolutely zero chance at impressing the guy of your dreams.
- NO CAR Could Ever Beat the General Lee in a Fair Street Race! Face it, the 1969 Dodge Charger was a souped up reliable machine! Who didn’t dream of owning their own Dodge Charger?
- Luke (Tom Wopat) was the smarter of the two cousins. Bo (John Schneider) was the stereo-typical brainless blond.
- Boss Hogg (Sorrell Brooke) played the villain in the show. He was the county Commissioner who was only interested in stealing the county’s money for himself.
- The bumbling sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane (James Best) and his faithful dog. Were so klutzy they made you laugh at their stupidity.
- Sonny Shroyer played Rosco Coltrane’s deputy Enose Strate. He was the friendliest law enforcement official in Hazzard County, but none too bright. Whether or not he had a crush on Daisy is anyone’s guess.
- “The Dukes of Hazard” was based on the 1975 movie “Moonrunners,” about the life of moonshiner Jerry Rushing, starring James Mitchum. Country music star Waylon Jennings narrated both the movie and the Hazzard series.
The Dukes of Hazzard Never Suffered Flames
They were the good guys fighting for justice and the American way of doing things in their uncle’s opinion. Personally, I tend to agree with Uncle Jesse’s (Denver Pyle) way of thinking! They knew how to transport liquor throughout the area safely.
Uncle Jesse stood up for the under dogs of the area. If your crops failed, he would offer his assistance in the way of his nephews Bo and Luke. They would help make sure the county didn’t foreclose on your property.
Real Police Are Not Ones in Hazzard County
Today’s police have been highly trained in protecting other people, sometimes at their own costs! They will try to prevent loss of life by standing up for the innocent victims of various crimes. Who else other than our armed forces would be willing to take a bullet in your defense?
Teach your children to trust and respect the men in uniform. They should not fear them unless they have committed a crime. Then turning themselves in would be in their best interest!
Summary Of This Post
Down load your free ebook. Learn the 7 things that only kids of the late 70’s know. Find out if the General Lee faced flames or not. Learn that police today are NOTHING like the ones portrayed on the Dukes of Hazzard!