Pro’s- Endless supply of writing research available on the internet for free!
Con’s- Having to cut out way too many interesting topics due to personal time restraints. Risking missing the one BIG break because of my inability to keep up fast enough.
- Multiple Sclerosis Clinically Isolated Syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis Relapsing-Remitting Problems
- Multiple Sclerosis Primary Progressive Difficulties
- Multiple Sclerosis Chronic Progressive Challenges
- Multiple Sclerosis Secondary Progressive Horror Stories
- Fibromyalgia Added Headaches
- Diabetes Type 1: What Is Happening To My Body?
- Diabetes Type 2: Ups and Downs
- Parkinson’s Disease: One Shaky Episode After Another
- Depression Is Not Always Your Fault!
Pro’s- Face it, it is my life after all!
Con’s- Do I really want to blog about all my stupid choices in life? Doubt my friends would want to be dragged into this hideous display of our lives!
- My Diagnosis’s Story
- Growing Up In The Middle Of Nowhere U.S.A.
- Being Classified As Gifted In Third Grade
- Molested And Raped By Man Who Should Have Been My Protector
- The Only Instrument Tried To Play But Couldn’t
- Boy Asked To Junior Prom In High School
- Tripping Over My Own Two Feet
- Bailing Hay Was Extremely Profitable
- Milking Cows For A Living
- Motorcycles- History With Them
Will be mostly a topical blog site with personal stories included inside with the diseases that have made an influence on my life (both good and bad)!